Reading Islamic books for kids from a young age can increase their knowledge and gently introduce them to Islamic faith . Our religion values reading since the first verse revealed to our beloved Prophet Muhammad (P- B- U-H) was “IQRA” “READ” from surah AL-ALAQ
If you want to build strong bonding with your kids, read books for them.
Islamic Books For Kids & Parenting
There is a saying that a book cannot change the world but it can change the readers, and readers can change the world .Reading Islamic books for kids and telling moral stories to them will definitely have a good impact on them. They will learn good manners and build strong faith in Allah from an early age. You can make your kids books friendly from an early age by reading for them.
Benefits of reading Islamic books for kids
- Helps them to build linguistic skills.
- Books introduce children to the world of imagination, and provides them information about the world,
- Enhance knowledge ,
- Develops empathy and emotional awareness.
- Provides an opportunity for parents and kids to connect.
- Reading Islamic books for kids is necessary to introduce them with Islamic values ,
- It helps in building spiritual and emotional well being of children and complete faith in Allah.
Best Books To Read For Kids And Toddlers
Here, I have compiled a list of some beautiful and interesting Islamic books for kids that will help parents in the moral and religious training of their children.
- My first book about Allah by Sara Khan.
- My first book about Prophet MUHAMMAD(P-B-U-H) by Sara Khan.
- My first book about the Quran by Sara Khan.
- This is why we pray ,A story about Islam, Salah & Dua by Ameenah Muhammad.
- 30 Bedtime stories from 30 values from Quran by Bachar Karroum.
Hope you find good and interesting Islamic books for children here. you can buy theses books online.